INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON BUSINESS, INSTITUTIONS AND THE NEW NORMAL
- Gregory Payne. Emerson College
- Enrique Martín Armario. Camilo Prado Foundation
- Encarnación González Vázquez. European Academy of Business and Economics
- Camilo Prado Román. Rey Juan Carlos University
- Josep Rom. Ramón Llull University
- Vincent Raynauld. Emerson College
- Lu Ann Reeb. Emerson College
- Giorgia Miotto. Ramón Llull University
- Francisco Díez Martín. Rey Juan Carlos University
- Alicia Blanco González. Rey Juan Carlos University
- José Alfredo Delgado Guzmán. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Domenico Marino. Universita degli Studi Mediterranea di Reggio Calabria
- Ángeles Revilla Camacho. University of Seville
- Antonio Fernández Portillo. University of Extremadura
- Owen Eagan. Emerson College
- Abel Monfort. Esic Business & Marketing School
- Felipe Hernández-Perlines. University of Castilla La Mancha
The International Meeting on Business, Institutions and the New Normal is focused on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic into the economic, social and environmental dimensions from a global point of view.
The conference will take place virtually via the videoconference platform Zoom on March 1-2, 2021. There will be several one-hour panels of four speakers/presenters, talking about the effect of the pandemic on economy, marketing, communication strategies, corporate governance, sustainability, culture, sport, international relations and politics.
Keynote speakers from academia, public sector, corporations and NGOs will share their expertise and insights.
The International Meeting is organized by Camilo Prado Foundation, European Academy of Management and Business Economics (AEDEM), Rey Juan Carlos University (Madrid), Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations – Ramon Llull University (Barcelona) and Emerson College (Boston, Los Angeles, Kasteel Well).
- The effect of the pandemic on national and international economy.
- The Covid and New Normal in marketing and communication strategies.
- Ethics and corporate governance in deep uncertainty.
- Environmental sustainability and climate change: the COVID-19 impact
- Culture and sport: challenges time of pandemic?
- The new geopolitics equilibrium: stability vs new protagonists.
- Politics: rules makers or citizens’carer?
- The effect of the pandemic on higher education
Accepted papers will be published in an electronic conference proceeding book.
Participants are invited to submit a 250/500-word abstract that must address the purpose, methodology, findings, implications, and originality of the work to be presented at the pre-summit. Formal papers, creative presentations, and performances will be considered by members of the evaluation committee.